Keeping in touch and the new 'Year 3/4 Blogs'
It is really important to keep in touch during times like this. We have enjoyed speaking to many of you as we start to make phone calls home this week and check-in with you all. We will be phoning home fortnightly just to say hello and answer any questions you may have. If you haven't already spoken with us then you can expect to receive a call during the next week. This might appear on your phone as a withheld number so please don't worry - we will leave a message if we are unable to get through and you can let us know when the best time to call you is using our email - you can of course, continue to use this as a way to contact us with any questions you might have. We have also introduced a blog page for our year 3/4 children. This will allow them to post messages and ask us questions about their work. Instructions on how to set this up can be found below. The children's logins and usernames have been sent to you via email this week.
Setting up your Year 3/4 blog profile
1) Go to the blogs & video section of the school website. This is found in the drop down menu under children on the home page. You can click here to be taken straight there!
2) Select blog centre
3) In the top left corner of the page there is a menu icon - click on this and a drop down menu will appear. Select login by clicking on it.
4) Select your year group (Y3/4) and enter your username and password - these were emailed out to you.
5) You should now be in the blog area and able to create your profiles and post messages for your friends and teachers to see. Please note: these will need to be approved by a member staff before they appear on the blog!
6) You can write a post by clicking on the icon for 'create post' and edit your profile by selecting 'edit profile' - both of these options are found in the bar that runs across the top of the page. You can respond to a persons post by clicking on the title of that post. A box for you write your comment in will appear.